- Plenty of space whether in the front or back seats
- Enthusiastic and satisfying power delivery
- Ample comfort and convenience features
- More road and engine noise than expected for this class
- Overly busy ride quality for a big luxury sedan
The exterior is less expressive than Kia’s other rear-wheel-drive offering, the Stinger, which we cover separately and rate higher. Kia’s relative restraint with the 2019 K900 shows inside and out. There are a few signature Kia moments: headlights and grille, but not much else on the K900 separates it from others. Inside, the K900 boasts standard leather upholstery on every model, but a heady mix of black plastic ruins some of our feel-goods about the interior. Under the hood, the K900 gets a standard V-6 that makes 311 horsepower or an optional V-8 rated at 420 hp. All-wheel drive isn’t anywhere to be found on the order sheet—again, if you need that type of traction, gaze toward the Stinger.